Temple Emanu-El is a Reform congregation committed to creating Jewish lives of depth and meaning, with a strong tradition of social action and community engagement.
We are seeking a part-time Congregation Engagement Director responsible for supporting the members of the congregation through the coordination of life cycle events, religious activities and programs that support engagement of the member families and potential members.
• Initiating new methods and programs to strengthen our existing membership and the recruitment of prospective members.
• Boosting program attendance and providing support for member-related events.
• Partnering with the Rabbi to enhance relationships with members
• Coordinating membership administration
• Self-starter with a high level of creativity and initiative
• Engaging personality
• Highly organized and detail-oriented, with an ability to multi-task and strong communications skills
• Knowledge of the Jewish religion and customs
• 3-5 years of professional experience
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume and two references to
firstname.lastname@example.org by July 21.