We’re happy to announce Temple Emanu-El’s new membership portal, ShulCloud!
If you have logged in before, use this link- ShulCloud
If you do not have a password, please contact Howard Cramer, at the Temple Office.
Through our new website,
- Update your personal information
- Manage yahrzeit’s
- View your financial account
- Register for events
- and much more!
So please: Login, Check your profile, Sign up for your favorite events, make Payments and Donations and Explore!
CHECK YOUR PROFILE
- Make sure that the information is your profile is correct, like your Hebrew name, birthday, and contact information.
- Add your family members and/or make sure that their information is correct.
- Add yahrzeit’s so you can be notified of future occurrences.
Click save once you have completed your updates.
The transfer of our database to ShulCloud is a huge process and not without glitches, so we apologize if some of your information is incorrect.
We ask that you take a few minutes to create a login for your account and check that your personal information is correct.
We hope this initial experience with ShulCloud is relatively simple, but should you have any questions, please contact Howard Cramer at email@example.com
Thank you for your patience as we fine tune our database.